Jabra Evolve 30 II UC stereo - Headset (5399-829-309)
Professional headset with flexible connectivity and great sound for calls and music
he Jabra Evolve 30 is a professional headset designed to improve conversations. The Jabra Evolve 30 headsets creates a complete concentration zone around you in the noisy, open office - so you can stay focused on the job.
The great noise-canceling microphone eliminates background noise. Your conversation partner won't struggle to hear what you're saying.
It works out of the box with most systems. Installation is as easy as simply plugging it in.
Intuitive control unit for ease of use
Provides easy access to common functions, such as answering or ending calls, controlling volume, and muting conversations.
Made for voice and music
Amazing speakers are built for both voice and music. Switch easily between conversations and listening to your favorite tracks.
Passive noise cancellation
Simply wear the headset to eliminate high-frequency noise, such as human voices - all thanks to the specially designed ear cushions.
Easy call management
In-line call controller gives you easy access with large buttons and LED indicators. Pick up or end calls, control volume, or simply mute the line.
Additional Product Notes
- Flexible connectivity using USB or jack.
- Discreet boom arm easily tucks into the headband when not in use.
- Manage calls easily with call control unit to make, take and mute calls.
- Plug-and-play connectivity for quick and easy set-up.
- Leather-feel ear cushions and around-the-ear design for all-day use.
- Works with all leading UC platforms and certified for Skype for Business, Cisco and more.
- Stay focused by eliminating distraction in noisy open office environments.
- Made for both music and voice with a world-class set of microphones and speakers.
- Let you, not the task, decide where you work by either PC based connection via USB control unit or to your smartphone or tablet with the 3.5mm jack.
- Each variant has passive noise cancellation as standard to give you protection against high frequency noise.