Cisco SFP-10G-SR= network media converter 850 nm (SFP-10G-SR=)
Cisco SFP-10G-SR= network media converter 850 nm
The Cisco® 10GBASE SFP+ modules offer customers a wide variety of 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center, enterprise wiring closet, and service provider transport applications.
Main features of Cisco 10GBASE SFP+ modules include:
- Smallest 10G form factor
- Supports 10GBASE Ethernet
- Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into an Ethernet SFP+ port of a Cisco switch
- Provides flexibility of interface choice
- Supports "pay-as-you-populate" model
- Supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that enables a Cisco switch to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco
- Optical interoperability with 10GBASE XENPAK, 10GBASE X2, and 10GBASE XFP interfaces on the same link
The Cisco 10GBASE-SR Module supports a link length of 26m on standard Fiber Distributed Data Interface (FDDI)-grade multimode fiber (MMF). Using 2000 MHz*km MMF (OM3), up to 300m link lengths are possible.